Jennifer and I have talked about bringing our moms with us to Serenity for a long time. We never thought they'd come, but with all the stress my mom's been under, I decided now was the time to push my mom to come. I couldn't believe it when she agreed. Jen and I made appointments for 80 minute massages, but didn't want to over do it with my mom, so we scheduled hers for 50 minutes. She was having none of that and had us change her massage to 80 minutes as well. Ha.
Yesterday was spa day and per routine, our first stop was McAllister's Deli in Destin. Lunch was wonderful. The food was great and we laughed and laughed. It was just what we all needed.
Jennifer and I are getting giddy at this point. If my mom only knew, she would have been floating too.
Before
After
My mom now understands the slightly goofy look Jennifer and I get when we talk about Serenity. She's ready to go back this morning :) I am too. Those 80 minutes flew by. If I were a millionaire, I'd go to Serenity every week.
What a wonderful idea to take her along!!!
ReplyDelete