Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm Ready

The house and the car might not be ready for our trip, but I am!  I still need to get a few things in from outside, but it's too cold and windy to go out today.  Maybe tomorrow.  Anyone want to come clean my house so it's clean when I get home?   I also have to get 4 new tires for the van on Thursday.  I had the oil changed last week and my tires FAILED their inspection.  Oops.  For some reason, I've always taken care of the oil and maintenance on my cars and Dan's taken care of the tires.  I think I might have just been assigned a new job. 

Anyway, the point of my post...I bought my last few Christmas items yesterday.  Everything is wrapped and stacked and ready to be loaded into the van.  I bought a roof top carrier and I think we'll be needing it.  It's going to be the best Christmas.  I can't wait to see eyes light up when presents are opened.

Could you pray the kids get well?  Dan took Allie to the ER Saturday night.  She has an ear infection.  I think she also has a sinus infection.  The doctor gave her antibiotics so it should take care of two birds with one stone.  Caden sounds like he's coughing up a lung.  I'm taking the whole gang to the doctor this evening to have him checked out.  Jaelyn and I have pesky coughs too, but no where near as bad as Caden's.  Tis the season to be sick, I guess.

Dan, get home quickly from the high desert so we can hit the road!!!

2 comments:

  1. praying for healthy kids on the road trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason time has stopped here in Albuquerque.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete