Like most of us, I want my kids to experience the same things I did as a child. I loved playing games and I am loving introducing my kids to my favorites. We have Boggle, Operation, Uno, Mancala, Monopoly, Connect Four...you get the picture. I used to play Rack-O at my Grandma's house and I've been on the hunt for it for about a year. I found it at the mall the other day and we have had so much fun playing. One day, Caden's homework was to put numbers in order from lowest to highest...we played Rack-O for his homework!
So, what are your favorite childhood games?
Rummikub (sp?)
ReplyDeleteUno
Ummm... that is about it. I think my sister and I were readers, rather than game players.
when i was a kid it was hungry hungry hippos (always played on my grandma's portch), but now that i'm grown i see WHY she said it was too loud!
ReplyDeleteour current fav is uno!