I mentioned last week that I bought Caden a new pack of Spiderman Silly Bands. I wear one at night to store up all my love and then give it to him to wear at school right before he gets on the bus. When he gets home, he slides it back on my wrist to store up love for the next day. It seems to help. I've seen him sit on the bus on more than one occassion and hold his silly band clad wrist up to his cheek (ala The Kissing Hand). He came home yesterday and told me his silly band had broken. I asked if he threw it away, but he said no. He'd put it in his pocket. Now, he had 4 pockets in his shorts that he knew about. Do you think he picked those pockets? No...my precious little boy picked his shirt pocket where Mommy's stored up Silly Band love could be right next to his heart! I think God blessed me the sweetest little boy in the whole wide world!
That is awesome! You should write a book. Love the Kissing Hand too. It's a great book for kids just going off to school
ReplyDeleteawesome - both you and your boy!
ReplyDelete