Thursday, September 16, 2010
Anybody Get the License Plate
A truck ran me over Monday evening and then it came back and hit me again on Tuesday. Okay, I'm being silly. I wasn't in an accident and a truck didn't really hit me, but I've sure felt like a truck hit me. The kids have had sniffly noses or maybe my uncle sent me some of his sicky germs through the phone lines. I don't know which caused it, but I woke up Monday with a sore throat and by Monday night, I had a head that needed to explode from pressure, sore joints, sensitive skin, and chills. The kids were out of school on Tuesday for elections and I'm glad because Dan was out of town and I couldn't drag myself out of bed until 8:30. Thankfully my kids are pretty self sufficient. They fixed themselves breakfast and were racing with Mario on the Wii. A fever added itself to my list of symptoms that day and I somehow survived till Dan got home Tuesday night. Wednesday, I got the kids on the bus and took a 4 hour nap. I woke up tired, but without the fever or the majority of the pressure. My head is still woozy today, but I thinks it's more from lack of food than anything else. I managed to defluffify 3 pounds (Denise - like my word??? :p)...not the best way to defluffify pounds. My plan today is to take another nap and eat. I just wish food tasted right. Hopefully, I'll feel more like myself tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had hanky over the mouth piece so you couldn't get any of my germs>Sounds like it didn't work as ALL ya symptoms sound like all mine>>>>>>SORRY ya Uncle
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...been there.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better.