It won't be long and she'll be beating me!
Monday, September 6, 2010
The Games Kids Play
Jaelyn has always been the child who will sit and play games with me. Our current favorites are Boggle and Scrabble Poker, and we've just added real Scrabble to our list. I LOVE Scrabble and I'm so excited that she's finally old enough to play with me. In addition to spelling, I also make her practice her math skills when we play. She does all the math with the scoring. Sometimes we start at 0 and go up so she can practice adding and carrying and sometimes, we start at 300 and go down so she has to practice subtracting and borrowing. She really doesn't like it when I make her subtract, but she's getting better!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI read your comment in Kim's blog abt your family picking blueberries and figs. Would u be able to tell me the location of the figs farm, if it's around the MidWest area? My kids love figs.
Much thanks!
Merle
Sorry, we live in Maryland. Have you tried googling fig farms in your area?
ReplyDeleteCould not find any through Google. I was hoping u were around the area. Thanks.
ReplyDelete