Last week, Caden didn't work too hard so he only earned $1.30. Jaelyn did more, but not all and earned the top amount at $2.45. This week, they are really working. This morning, in addition to getting ready for school, the beds are made, clothes are in the laundry basket, the living room is straightened, the dishwasher has been unloaded and reloaded (with a little help from me), and the craft table is picked up. I love it. It's making my life so much easier.
The kids want to make Daddy a chore chart. I can think of several things from the kids'chart I would include on it :p, but I won't. Dan works hard to support our family; so if we have to trip over his humungous shoes he leaves in the middle of the walkways, we'll just try not to hurt ourselves when we fall!
just add pick up daddy's shoes on all of the charts...
ReplyDelete:) me
I love it! Sounds like we all do that -- tripping over their big ol' boots or flops laying around, but we don't dare say a word :)
ReplyDeleteI like your chore chart!! I need to file this away for when mine get a tad bigger. It might work for my oldest, but my twins are still struggling with the whole pick up idea!
ReplyDelete