Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Monday on a Tuesday

I should really go to bed. Instead I'm blogging. Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to my blog???

Today started with so much promise. I met my friend, Krissy, at the Ma and Pa Trail to walk. I laughed when she told me we were walking 4 miles and then I thought about crying when I realized she was serious. There might have been a few hills that I couldn't walk and talk at the same time, but I held my own. My legs did feel like jelly when we were done. Things started to go awry from there.

The carpet cleaner I rented stopped working halfway through the basement. Then I took Zoe to the vet for some "tummy issues." Turns out, she has giardia. Apparently, in addition to love and snuggles, our foster kittens also gave us intestinal parasites. $100 later, Zoe gets to take 2 medicines for the next 2 weeks. The vet said the chances of Zac getting it are pretty high. I got to put my half cleaned, torn up basement back together and I also got to disinfect a kitty litter pan, all before the kids came home from school. Praise God for pizza delivery because I sure didn't have time to think about cooking today!

I sure hope some of that rambling made sense. It's passed 11:30 and my ability to think and type clearly is coming to an end. Night night blogosphere!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a better day today. My Wednesday is nearly over, and it tooo was a day I could have done without. But I'm sure yours will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - you should start one with all your free time :p!

    ReplyDelete