I guess I spoke too soon yesterday. This morning, Moe was thrashing crazily around his tank and a few hours later, he was belly up.
Jaelyn and Dan had a little
fishie funeral for him in the bathroom and then
Jaelyn flushed him down the toilet. She described every detail of his swirling to me (roll your eyes with me). Anyone know what I use to clean his tank so whatever killed him won't get a new
fishie? She wanted a new one today, but I told her she'd have to wait until I could clean his tank.
Poor fishie!
ReplyDeleteOur angel fish made little angel fish and then ate them this week...that was a fun one to explain to kids as well.
I am NOT a fish fan, except for eating them. Hubby is the fish keeper around here.
Poor fishy. It's been awhile since I had fish, but scrub the went bowl with salt. It's abrasive, but will rinse completely. Anything chemical will leave a residue.
ReplyDelete