Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Swim Graduation
Allie and Caden took their swim tests today and they both passed. Allie will be moving to Level 3 and Caden Level 2. The summer has been divided into 3 three-week sessions. We were going to skip the middle session because we have VBS next week and would miss the first week. I talked with the director and she's going to let me pay for half of the class and the kids will take the last two weeks of the next session. It works out to $5 a class (plus I might get one child free because Dan's deployed - I love deals). I'm excited that we'll be able to continue with the lessons with only a week break. Jaelyn most likely will be starting in Level 1 with all the little kids and she's okay with that. She won't go underwater without holding her nose and she needs 2 hands free to be with Caden's group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment