Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jaelyn is Being Expanded

Jaelyn got her expander today. I'll crank it twice a day for a week and then we'll go back in and have it checked. She did really well getting it on. Her whining comes and goes. I'm trying to keep her happy with tylenol and smoothies.

Dr. G said to have her talk out loud a lot or have her read to me to get her used to talking with it. There are a few sounds that are really hard and I'll admit to making her say words just so I can laugh at how funny she sounds. She's being a good sport and even let me film her reading "for Daddy." The rest of you get to enjoy it as well!


2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. She seems to be doing really well with it so far. Praying it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! She is doing wonderful! I have missed you so much while the computer was down. Now, I am staying up to 3:30 to read your updates!

    ReplyDelete