Great picture! Love the angle!
It's only been a few days and you guys are already inspiring me to try new things. Next thing you know, I'll be reading my camera's manual and taking it off of auto :p.
Are you serious? You took that photo? I love it!
You're a natural! Love this pic!
It's a GREAT picture. I'm just wondering what it is... never seen it before.
Sara, it's a game called Sequence....my absolute favorite game.
Great picture!
Great picture! Love the angle!
ReplyDeleteIt's only been a few days and you guys are already inspiring me to try new things. Next thing you know, I'll be reading my camera's manual and taking it off of auto :p.
ReplyDeleteAre you serious? You took that photo? I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou're a natural! Love this pic!
ReplyDeleteIt's a GREAT picture. I'm just wondering what it is... never seen it before.
ReplyDeleteSara, it's a game called Sequence....my absolute favorite game.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDelete