
We seem to have 2 main activities this summer: swimming and playing around the kids' school. There's a nice flat circle to ride bikes and a playgrond when they get tired.
We took Allie's training wheels off her bike in April. It's been a slow learning process, unlike Jaelyn's that took all of 2 hours. She's mastered the balance, is intermediate at steering and stopping, and is finally learning how to start by herself. I see bike rides in my future where I get to ride my bike beside them. After church on Sunday, we hit the playground for some fun.
Could he get any cuter? I don't think so...and I know, I know, I'm a tad bit biased.
I love this picture of Jaelyn. She is a beautiful little girl with her rosy red cheeks. She's growing her bangs and I absolutely can't wait till she can tuck them behind her ears. She has such a pretty face. It's a shame for those shaggy bangs to hide it.
I love this picture of Jaelyn. She is a beautiful little girl with her rosy red cheeks. She's growing her bangs and I absolutely can't wait till she can tuck them behind her ears. She has such a pretty face. It's a shame for those shaggy bangs to hide it.
LOVE that pic with the bikes and the kids on the swing! If your photography skills improve that quickly on this project, then maybe I should take it up too! Are you using one of those fancy SLR cameras, or an aim and shoot camera?
ReplyDeleteI have an inbetween camera. I have the option to take it off the auto settings, but I don't know how to do the manual stuff so for now I use auto. My goal this year is to learn.
ReplyDelete