I love Thanksgiving. I think it might be my favorite holiday. I especially love it when my parents come for Thanksgiving. They got here on Thursday and Dan came home from Texas on Friday. I am breathing easier. Taking care of three kids and a puppy who likes to poop and pee in the floor and cries at night makes for a lll-oooo-nnnn-ggg week.
Everyone loves Gracie.
My family is slightly addicted to technology. These were the scenes this morning.
Instead of sitting inside, I took Gracie outside to play. Her favorite thing to do is bite my legs.
She is scared to death of cars. I can't walk her passed the side of the house which is very disappointing. She plants her bottom and short of dragging her, she's not moving. I'll work on it after the potty training. :) Until then, she loves to run around the backyard and roll in the grass.
She is so adorable and doesn't even look real!! My kids didn't believe me she was when I showed them her picture!
ReplyDeleteHad a good giggle at your technology. We are not quite there yet, but getting close!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Gracie running is just perfect!