Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dan's Find is My Gain

I'm not quite sure why Dan opened the drawer he opened or looked in my old envelope wallet, but he did and I'm so thrilled.  It's fun to find a dollar or two in a pocket.  Once in a blue money, maybe you'll discover twenty, but I was shocked when Dan showed me this. 


Eighty three dollars!

I have no idea where it came from, why I stuck it where I did or how long it's been in this envelope.  The packers probably packed it with all the money in it.  I should probably do something fun with the money, but most likely it'll go towards groceries or maybe a Christmas present or three (it's almost that time).

6 comments:

  1. You could always send it to GUC always in need>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUC has re thought you will be needing it for dog food>>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...dog food, dog collars, dog brushes, dog grooming, dog toys...the list goes on and on I'm learning. Kind of like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four (4) bags of food is all this will buy>>>I know>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plus don't forget annual shots,flea & tick & heart guard monthly,
    Once a spay job unless ya want pups and many things I could tell ya But>
    That stuffed animal is cheaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On second thought don't do the spay everyone needs the experience of at least one litter,and yall would be great puppy parents>>>L O L, G U C

    ReplyDelete