Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Room Divided...Further

One of the reasons for our Springfield trip on Friday was the purchase of a second pink room divider.  We hinged the two together and ta-da...the girls have a great divided space that we can open up if we want to.  The best part is the second divider was clearanced about $20 cheaper than the first.  The difference covered our gas money :).  We had been considered an Ikea bookshelf, but I'm happier with this solution.  We don't have the storage, but we really didn't need it.  This will be easier to store or use in another house in two years.  It's sad, but with our transient life, you have to think about those things.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! If I had the room for something like that, I would be putting one together right away. Hope this works out for the girls.

    Kiley

    ReplyDelete