Yes, another post about my dog. That's my life for right now so get used to it :).
I took Gracie to the vet today and it's official, she is the cutest puppy in the world. Three other pet owners and 2 receptionists all said so, so it must be true. How fun is that?! She didn't like her shot very much, but she got a clean bill of health. She was so calm. I was impressed. She stayed curled in my arms and fell asleep or maybe she was just playing possum.
She had a better day today. No soiling in her crate and she only had one accident this morning. I should probably blame myself for it. I took her out. After she peed, I grabbed her up, praised her and brought her in. She went straight into the superyard where she pooped. I should have given her longer outside. I guess we both have a learning curve to overcome.
YOU are to cute! How are the girls attaching? Is J in love?
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job Kelly! It is so much like having a newborn. You eat, sleep and breath that puppy! Before you know it she will be 1 like mine and you will have forgotten the exhausting stuff....well, maybe! ;)
ReplyDeleteAll those ooos & aaas are normal from all smelly dog lovers to other dog lovers>>>
ReplyDeleteNone of the dog owners I met were smelly Guc. I don't know what you are talking about :) .
ReplyDeleteSent ya an e on dog training It's about me and 16 dogs>>>Enjoy and learn>>Guc
ReplyDelete