She has a cry that's killing me. She misses her brother, sisters and Mommy something awful. We've had two long nights. I'm really hoping night three is better.
you didn't hear this from me...but sometimes puppies like benedryl...just sayin'
Sorry, don't know the dosage though. ;-(
Where is her crate?
I "won't" tell you what my mom told me when our first puppy was a monster...she "didn't" tell me to get another dog...but we somehow ended up with a black lab AND a golden lab mix...and all our puppy problems stopped....
you didn't hear this from me...but sometimes puppies like benedryl...just sayin'
ReplyDeleteSorry, don't know the dosage though. ;-(
Where is her crate?
I "won't" tell you what my mom told me when our first puppy was a monster...she "didn't" tell me to get another dog...but we somehow ended up with a black lab AND a golden lab mix...and all our puppy problems stopped....