Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's My Birthday

Today, I am 38.  Boy, does that ever sound old.  Thank goodness I'm not as old as my brother.  He's turns 40 in August.  Now, that's really old.

It hasn't exactly been the greatest of days.  I started antibiotics on Monday for a sinus infection.  I've tried antihistamines, decongestants, guafinesin and every combination of the three and nothing is helping.  I had actually gotten worse on the antibiotics until today.  The last two nights have been spent in the recliner watching TV because my nose has been so stopped up that I have this irrational fear of going to sleep and suffocating.  I woke up this morning and can finally blow my nose!  Praise the Lord!  Jaelyn and Caden brought me waffles on a tray in bed.  Allie drew me a picture.  Dan had better get to wrapping because I want my present (that I bought myself and put on his pillow with a note that read "wrap for Kelly and give to her for her birthday)!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you feel yucky! That is not a fun way to spend your birthday.

    I'm glad your kiddos are taking care of you!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete