Allie has to do a word search with her spelling words every week. At the beginning of the school year, she was horrible. She couldn't find any of the words on her own. She's gotten better and better and has become almost addicted to them. I bought her a Disney princess find a word from the Dollar Store and it's become her best friend. She has a pencil she keeps inside of it and she carries it everywhere she goes. I find her sitting in the oddest places doing her find a words.
I was lucky to get to tag along to the Baltimore Museum of Science with Allie's second grade class. She classes were divided into small groups and were allowed to self pace through the museum, seeing whatever they wanted to see. Our groups main goal was to visit the gift shop :).
K, if you had scooted her over a few feet, that picture could have been of the dino eating her head ;)
ReplyDelete