Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Have I Been Productive?

My uncle asked me if I'd been very productive this week since I haven't bothered blogging about anything.  The short answer is "no."  Other than single handedly taking care of three kids, I've been pretty lazy.  I did manage to scrape the caulk from our basement shower and sink (I have another entire entry that needs to be dedicated to the previous owners of our house and they love of all things caulk.  Who seriously seams sheetrock with caulk???  Idiots.)  Anyway, the goal is to paint the bathroom.  It's the only room in this house that I haven't painted.  I still need to recaulk, buy the paint and actually paint, but at least I got started.  I'll finish next week or maybe the week after or maybe the week before we put up the for sale sign. 

The most exciting part of my week has got to be the reservations I made for Williamsburg.  We are going for a weekend soon.  We'll spend 1 day at Busch Gardens and 2 days at Great Wolf Lodge.  The kids are so excited!  It's a combination late birthday trip for Caden and early birthday trip for Allie and I still need to schedule a massage at GWL as a birthday present for me : )!

I didn't do it myself, but I had to pay $275 (highway robbery) to have someone else put siding back on my house. It had blown off in a wind storm over the weekend.

So that's it...nothing too terribly exciting to report.  I'm hoping we don't float away tonight.  The rain today (and what's expected tonight) is crazy.  I thought April was all about the rain showers.  Someone needs to send March a memo!

3 comments:

  1. (((Kelly)))

    Hope you enjoy your time at Williamsburg! We always enjoyed our trips there. (except maybe our 2nd anniversary when we went there with my mom... shhh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you,what do you seam sheetrock with if not caulk??

    Glad you back blogging I already knew you were a non stop super Mom

    Guc

    ReplyDelete
  3. After futher considerration real men use duc tape for strong seaming

    G U C

    ReplyDelete