What would I do without The Jaebyrd (she still calls herself that)? Encase you are wondering, it's a family thing. We spell Byrd with a "y" because I had a great grandfather named Byrd with a "y." Anyway, Jaelyn has defiinitely had her ups and downs. I know for sure a lot of her behavior issues are coming from anxiety over moving. We had stopped talking about it and she calmed down. Monday, we found out for sure, we talked about it and Jaelyn has had hard evenings the rest of the week. She's come home "rumbling" everyday from school. Thankfully, today was a good afternoon.
We started her on a new ADHD medicine two weeks ago. She's having stomach aches from it, but as her body gets used to it, they are supposed to go away. It should take another week before we'll know if it's helping her focus. We go back to see Dr. K in April.
Have a mentioned what a peanut Jaelyn is lately??? She was 46 lbs and 47 inches tall at her last appointment. I put that into a growth chart and she is in the 3rd percentile for weight and height. She's been eating really good lately though because she needs to be 48 inches to ride all the big roller coasters at Busch Gardens. I'm not sure she can grow an inch in a month, but with the right shoes and hair do, she should be able to squeak by.
No comments:
Post a Comment