Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Shamelessly Stolen from a Friend

There are several things I don't do. I don't read email forwards. All those silly, sappy, uplifting stories that people email endlessly, they stop at me. I don't open them, I don't read them, and I definitely don't forward them...EVER. I also don't watch live TV or commercials. I am addicted to my DVR. I hate hate hate being made to waste my time watching commercials. That said, every now and then there is a commercial worth watching and this is that commercial! Picture Caden under that Darth Vader mask and the commercial is even better!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I caved and watched it after you posted it on your blog because I also am that person that HATES forwards. I've seen people posting it everywhere but hadn't watched it. Admittedly, I laughed HYSTERICALLY. Thanks for that! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told Tina, THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

    All of my girls were gathered around the computer watching because they LOVE Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kel, When you get a new car, I hope you get one of those remotes. We could picture Caden and had a good laugh. Doing that to Caden would be even more fun. Mom

    ReplyDelete