Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Caden's Arsenal

Dan took this picture yesterday and I thought it was really funny, especially considering I am the person that said my children will NEVER play with toy guns.  Never say never!


And that's just what was in the basement.  Missing from the picture are 2 cowboy revolvers, a nerf revolver, 3 light sabers, a mutant ninja turle club and a second gun that connects to the camo gun pictured.

2 comments:

  1. What all good little Army Brat Boys must have!

    I think they are just drawn to them, ya know. We might as well teach them safety, and let them practice....

    My little Dude about had a heart attact in Tractor Supply the other day when he saw some little kid sized cowboy pistols and a shotgun all made out of wood. Who taught that boy about guns?!! No one, he is just a boy. God must have made him that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest is in the living room right now watching Dogfights: Season 2. The episode is about the dogfights of WW1. She was also building a play area for her GI Joes this afternoon.

    I am just hoping for at least one girly girl, ya know? Do your girls have an arsenal too?

    ReplyDelete