Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And Since Allie is Talking About Moving

Maybe I should talk about moving too.  A few things still have to happen for us to get orders to Misery Missouri.  Sorry, I've got to stop saying that.  It's becoming a habit.  I informed Dan if he does have to go there, I've decided the kids and I will move too.  You think I'm joking about that, but my wheels were spinning to figure out how we could get out of living in the middle of no where.  You all have to agree with me.  50 miles to Panera and Target, folks!  Anyway, I've found out we don't have to live in 65+ year old 1500 sq ft housing on the base for the kids to go to one of the two good schools in the area, that just happen to be on the base.  Now, I'm not sure where we have to live because no one from the school liason office will email me back, but we can live off base.  We can rent a 4 bedroom house with some land that'll allow pets.  We won't be able to be too picky because the picking are slim, but it'll be better than 65 year old 1500 sq ft base housing.  We did that for six months at Ft. Lee.  I could do six months...there's no way I could do two years.

There you have it!  I'm sure Dan was thrilled to hear he wouldn't have to go off to Misery all alone!  Feel free to chime in and speak for yourself, Dan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment