Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dreary and Sick

Our beautiful sunny days have turned to cooler, rainy days.  Yuck.  My mood matches them, though.  Allie's had a cold since last weekend and I finally caught it on Wednesday.  I spent yesterday and today on the couch.  Caden went to a friend's house after school yesterday, but he was bored to tears today.  I think he watched TV or played his DS all day.  Bad Mommy!  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.  My house looks like I've done nothing by lay on the couch and hide from Hurricane Kids (which is what's been happening).  I totally rock this single parenting thing until I'm sick and then I just want my husband home to take care of us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. That doesn't sound like much fun. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally sidetracked by the fact that the "word verification" to comment on this post is "glarical". Does that mean when you are on the couch, watching kids make a mess, you stare at them in a "glarical" fashion, hoping they will clean up without your intervention ;)

    sorry for the dreary day. I love Mr. Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete