Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Two Favorite Jen(nifers)

I have 2 wonderful friends who are celebrating their birthdays today. I've known the first Jen since we were 12 and she is the most awesomest friend ever (I don't care if that's not a word).
I met my other friend Jenn on-line in the midst of our infertility journey. We've been blessed to get to see each other many times over the last 8? years and she has turned into someone I can share my heart with who just gets it!

I hope you both have a wonderful day celebrating YOU! Take the time to pamper yourself today.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for 3/2 Jennifers!!! Dear me I look awful in that picture- chunka munk!! I am so blessed to call you FRIEND....it has been 8 years, hasn't it??? All a fantastic blessed BLURRR!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you. Thank YOU for being the most awesomest friend!

    ReplyDelete