I could be totally imagining it because I want the medicine to make a difference, but I "think" I can see a change in her. We started it on Friday, so really only 2 days at school, but I gave it to her this weekend also. She doesn't seem to be so full of nervous energy. She's subtly calmer if that makes sense. She's still bouncy and energetic and I've had to tell her 3 times to do something, but she is doing it after the 3rd time instead of 5 times with me standing over her making her do it in the end. She's also eaten every meal since we started...sitting down. Normally she's bouncing all around from her bottom to standing behind the bench to on her knees to standing to on her bottom to...you get the picture. The only issue is sleep, which we knew it could be. She was awake till 10 Sunday night (bedtime at 7:30) and awake till 11:30 last night. Thankfully of the 3 kids, she does the best on less sleep. Her appetite doesn't seem to be affected, although I will say she's not begging to eat all the time like she used to. I'd call her appetite "normal."
And an Allie-funny...the other day I was talking to Dan and while I was helping her with something. I wasn't paying enough attention to her so she grabbed my arm and said "Mommy, focus!" Hmmm...I think that's what I say to her all the time. Maybe she is listening to me after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment