This might be a "you had to be there" story, but Dan says I need to blog about it. So here goes...
Yesterday, while waiting at a light, I had to sneeze. I sneezed twice (big sneezes) and then heard "God bless you." I looked over and the back window of the car beside me had been rolled down and some random guy was screaming at me "God bless you, God bless you." Then he rolled up his window and the car drove off. It cracked me up and cracked everyone else up at dinner last night when I told them about it. So, did it crack you up? It was just such an odd thing, to have a complete stranger blessing me by screaming loud enough to be heard through my closed window and over my radio. Can you picture it or was it one of those "you had to be there" stories?
It is kinda funny!! =P
ReplyDeleteRich just asked what I was laughing at...so yeah it was funny. Thanks Danny for making her blog about it.
ReplyDelete