We've gotten at least another foot of snow and the emergency management is warning of 11+ more inches with snow drifts as high as 6 feet from the high winds. At least the snow plows are out working...they've been through our neighborhood 3 times today.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Electricity is Under-rated
We are currently in the middle of blizzard #2 of the week. This weather is crazy. My biggest fear has been our power going out. We had no problems other than a flicker last weekend. Well, this morning around 10, are power went out. I am not ashamed to admit that it freaked me out, too, especially when I realized I hadn't charged my cell phone. I calmly sat on the couch and folded laundry for an hour while I pondered what we should do once the house got really cold. Just as I was shoveling the walk to get to Dan's car to charge my cell phone, Allie opened the door to tell me the power was back on. Thank you God and all of your BGE power company angels!
We won't be swinging anytime soon!
We are going to have to dig out the entrance to our igloo again. Jaelyn thinks it collapsed, but from the mound of snow, I'm pretty sure it's there waiting to be play in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You live in a big giant snow globe! So happy your power is back on. YIKES!! Go away snow!!
ReplyDeleteDang.
ReplyDeleteDan