Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

We Escaped

In addition to having a rip-roaring cold, I also have a bad case of cabin fever. It was so nice to get out today. The kids all behaved and enjoyed our outing just as much as I did. We stopped at Walmart and Target before having lunch at Chick-fil-a.

I let the kids spend a little more of their Christmas money. Allie bought a new Polly Pocket. She's definitely not ready for our winter. She came with 2 bathing suits and sunglasses among other things.

Jaelyn and Caden have joined the Zhu Zhu Pet craze. Those things are really annoying. If only I'd known that before we bought them. I'm getting them each a ball for Valentine's so hopefully that'll muffle the noise a little. Jaelyn named hers Vanilla and Caden named his Cheese since it looks like his favorite white american cheese.

I think we are totally ready to be snowed in for 2 more days. The warning has been updates...now it's 10-20 more inches of snow. We have new boots, the last pair of snow pants in Target (so everyone has a pair now), 2 puzzles, kleenex with lotion for my nose, and caramel hershey kisses for my stress chocolate cravings.

1 comment: