Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Last of the Snow Pictures...Maybe

It only took a few minutes to dig the igloo back out. It was still there under all of that snow.
Allie had boot problems. She couldn't walk through the snow without leaving a boot behind. In a non-drift area in the backyard, we totalled 32 inches.
Jaelyn tried to help dig too.
I even got in the igloo for a photo-op.
Jaelyn and Caden had fun collapsing the igloo so they could play in the yard safely alone.
Jaelyn almost got stuck...up to her bottom.
I love the crazy long wavy icicles hanging from the roof lines.
Thanks to Kelley for this idea. We brought snow in to play.
Jaelyn made herself a 5 tier cake.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of snow. I shared this idea with my friend in NY. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Brody on my yard stick how deep your snow is. He said we should measure ours tomorrow (if we actually get any snow). Can you believe we are having a snow day in Florida? Too funny. Love you guys. We have enjoyed your snow storm pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No posts for a while. Everything OK? Or are you just all blogged out after your prolific burst of blogging?

    ReplyDelete