Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Always Be Prepared

In the spirit of the Boy Scouts, we bundled up this morning and headed to the grocery store to get a little more food. I'm expecting we'll be stuck in the house until Friday. No school this week, but we will have 4 days added to the end of school. Bummer.

Giant was a mad house. Oh my goodness. People were parked all sorts of crazy ways so parking was horrible. We had to walk from the street practically. Once inside, is was just as bad. At least they have their scanner system so I could scan our food as we went and then go through the fast easyscan line. People were grabbing things off the shelves as fast as the stockers could put them out.

We also returned out overdue movies to the library and I picked up a new book to keep me occupied tomorrow. The forecast is still saying 10-20 inches of snow starting this afternoon. I managed to get Dan's car unburied with the help of anothe neighbor. I bought 3 bags of chocolate chips today so I can take cookies to everyone who's helped us. I've decided Dan can dig it out the second time though. That was hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment