Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Domino Lines

I found a set of double 15 dominoes clearanced at Walmart today. My parents are coming for a few weeks in May and they love to play Mexican Trains. I couldn't pass up the deal. Caden and I opened the box and set up domino lines in the kitchen. I can remember doing this in my Grandmother's kitchen when I was little. We dumped out all 136 dominos and went to work.


Just as Caden was starting it, Zac came and laid down beside the line. His back paw started it one direction and his front paw started it the other direction.
He was nice, though, and left a few standing for Caden to knock down. Doesn't he look annoyed at me after I yelled at him? Caden locked Zac in the bathroom and we started rebuilding.


Take II was successful.

1 comment:

  1. Zack is like "What?" You should have seen it coming...typical cats.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete