So, I've gotten a phone call, emails and now a comment requesting I get back to blogging. You must all miss me. It's been a LONG week. My parents left on Saturday. Sunday was long followed by an even longer Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We've had several explosions, tears, bad dreams, wet beds and a nose bleed that soaked a pillow and scared the pee out of me when I saw Allie's bloody face. I'll get back to blogging soon. We are just adjusting and the adjustments are taking all of my time in the day and making me very tired after the kids go to bed!
It's good to "see" you. I'm praying that you'll have supernatural strength to endure this season of your life. Love you, Jen
ReplyDeleteOh that would scare the pee out of me too. Ok, so I never use that phrase, but it made me laugh to hear you say it.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that our boys are 4, Kelly. It seems like just yesterday that we were on the Jan/Feb pg buddy list together. Amazing.
Praying that the days get a little better for you.