Saturday, January 31, 2009
Finally Hit That Point
In all the other winters that I've been a mom, we have stayed inside. I let them play in the snow once or twice a season, but that's really it. It's just too cold to be outside...for me at least. For the last 4 days, I've let the kids bundle up and play in the backyard (stomping all the ice everywhere) while I snuggled on a nice, warm couch inside and watched them. I love that they are old enough to play outside by themselves! They don't seem to care that it's cold. I know...bad mommy! I should be outside playing with them, but it's just too cold for this Southern girl! I'm just praying they all stay well. Allie has a funny rash right now that might require a doctor's visit on Monday, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment