Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Catching Up Snappies

Happy New Year! The kids had a blast playing with sparklers.
A day at the park with my friend Jennifer and her kids. My girls especially like the tire swing. I had to include this one for Jennifer. She's stuck in a pile of 4 tires and had a hilarious time trying to get unstuck!
Allie, Cassidy, Brody, Caden, Delaney, Jaelyn and Jackson
I even got to spin, but I have determined that 35 is too old for a time swing! Oh my! I would have rather been stuck in the pile of tires. Allie modeling her new coat and hat (she's lost the hat now). She's sitting on Daddy's new chair. Funny, she thinks he might have trouble fitting on it.
Caden turned 4 in the birthday hat. We made him cupcakes with blue sprinkles and opened presents.

Caden playing dress up!Baba and Grandpa with the kids before they went home. Check out Caden's hair.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos, especially the one of Allie in her coat and hat. What a little poser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!

    And Isaac has those SAME snowman jammies!

    ReplyDelete