Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

This Week

TGIF!!! The kids are out of school for a teacher work day and it was really nice to lay in bed until almost 8:00. They don't have to go back to school until Wednesday so hopefully we'll have a few more days like this. Time change might mess me up, though!

This week, I've been to the gym once (need to work on that), Allie's been to dance class, Jaelyn and I decided together she doesn't need to take dance because of her melt-downs (which are still going strong everyday!) and I've spent quite a bit of time shopping for Christmas and figuring out what to get the kids. We listened to a Christmas CD in the car for the first time (Annie) and carved our two jack-o-lanterns. I've cleaned out toys in preparation for Christmas and Caden and I had our friends, Karon and Eric, over for lunch. Caden had a Halloween parade and party at school and Jaelyn is putting on her coat nicely. The kids put on a concert for me late one night. Dan has been spending his time on a new hobby...knife making...don't ask! I even managed to clean and vacuum out my car. All in all, I'd say it's been a good, productive week minus the tantrums.
I found a great deal on this mouse costume last weekend when I went out to dinner with my friend, Angie, for a girl's night out!
Zac likes to curl up in his toy basket now that it's getting colder.
Caden's Halloween parade.
The 2 Cadens marched together in the parade. I laugh evertime I think of this Incredible Hulk costume. I might have to hunt one down for my Caden.
Allie was the only one brave enough to stick her hand inside the pumpkin.Very rarely do I capture a picture where Allie is looking at the camera. I took 3 this week...a record!

Caden's pumpkin I carved for him.


Here's a silly video of our concert night. We named the kid's band "Lady and the Mousey Maters."


1 comment:

  1. Love the band! I love seeing your kids in action! One day we'll have to get our crews together!

    ReplyDelete