After the Muppet's, I took the girls on Star Tours. I offered to let Dan take them since he's all about Star Wars, but he didn't want to. It was a very exciting ride and the girls came out telling Dan all about their trip through space with the asteroids and being caught in a star fighter battle.
We watched the Jedi show next. Allie wanted to go up, but she wouldn't jump up and down and wave her hands in the air like the rest of the kids. They picked about 15 kids and dressed them up like Jedi complete with light sabers. They trained them with the light sabers and then Darth Vader came out to fight them. It was a really fun show and my three are saying they will go up next time. Caden is all about being a Jedi now and is constantly practicing his "Jedi moves." It was hot on Sunday and there was no shade for the show. We were all sweating and at one point, Allie turned to me, really upset, and said "Mommy, I'm dripping." It was priceless.
We had some time to kill before our scheduled lunch so Dan took the girls back to the Toy Story ride. Caden refused to go, but once the girls came out, he changed his mind. I took him, but even with fast pass, there was a line. By the time we got right to the ride, he starting crying to get out of there. Poor guy. The girls got to meet Woody and Buzz Lightyear, but again Caden refused. There were cut-outs for pictures in line. This is my favorite...Oh No! The Claw!!!
Lunch was with Playhouse Disney at Hollywood and Vine. We did a character lunch last time as well and it's so worth it. Not only did Dan and I get "real" food, but the kids got to meet and dance with the characters without waiting in line.
After lunch, we were all pretty tired so we watched the parade and headed back to the hotel for a nap.
That afternoon, I discovered the shopette in our hotel had chips, peanut butter and bread so the kids had a home-made cheap meal before heading to Disney Marketplace to meet my dear friend, Jenn.
I met Jenn through Hannah's Prayer 6 years ago. We met in person for the first time over 5 years ago. We were about to bring the girls home from Russia and Jenn and Bob were waiting to get their sweet Angelina's referral from Russia.
Our 3 Russian MiraclesJenn and I are both the myth...Adopt and you'll get pregnant. For two girls who met on a primary infertility message boards, God's done a pretty good job of filling those empty arms!
(Jaelyn, Lina, Allie, Kelly, Caden, Lila, Jenn, and Lydia)
I LOVED the dancing - that was just too fun!!
ReplyDelete