Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

For You Mom - I'm Becoming You

My mom is a messy painter. Her painting clothes are covered in paint and she always has to wear a hat or she'd have paint all in her hair. I used to be a neat painter. My painting clothes were spotless. I carried a damp rag to wipe my hands on. It was my OCD working to its finest. I don't know what's happened to me, however. With each room I've painted in this house, I've gotten progressively messier. I'm not talking about the rooms, they are perfect, I'm talking about me. My painting clothes are now covered in paint. I had big globs of paint in my hair. I couldn't seem to keep it off me. I even had it on my feet where I walked in drips. I'm becoming my mom! Next thing you know, I'll be leaving dishes in the sink and not making up my bed. I told me mom she had better watch out or as I become her, she's going to become my grandmother and we don't want that :p!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at it as a fine wine getting better with age!!!!!That's what ya mom does>>>G U C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I think it's a great compliment that you are becomming me especially in painting. The main thing is that you are a good painter and can make any house beautiful with paint. If your're really becomming like me, in a few years Dan won't ever know what color the walls will be when he comes home. I used to paint instead of dust the baseboards. It seemed easier and much more fun. Have fun with the paint. My mom never liked to paint so I guess I'll never be able to turn into her. Good news for you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete