I'm super thrilled with it. Before, the walls were semi-gloss so you could see every imperfection. The previous owners used big anchors EVERYWHERE so all the places I removed the anchors and patched could be seen. The patches have actually been glaring at me just daring me to fix them. They painted on the ceiling and the baseboards and I truly don't believe the baseboards had been cleaned for years. I know...I've tried and couldn't get all the built up dirt and dog hair. It's so pretty now. There's a crisp line between the moldings, ceiling and walls. The walls are flat so you can't see every little thing. The moldings are clean and white and will be so easy to maintain. (I've already decided my next project - after the grout - will be to repaint all the trim in the house). Sorry, no before pictures, but take my word for it, it looked horrible and dirty.
I'm on the hunt for a new quilt because mine is in bad shape with rips and wear. I've actually bought 2 and returned them. The hunt continues....
It looks great!!! I love the wall words too. Have you looked online at JC Penney's for quilts? I bought ours there and love it.
ReplyDeleteKelly, Can I have your old breadspread when you get a new one. I really like it and your room is beautiful. Maybe you can do some painting at my house at Christmas. Mom
ReplyDelete