Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

For Annie - My Christmas Spirit

My sweet friend Annie loves Christmas and I upset her greatly by telling her about my baa humbug feelings towards Christmas this year. So this is for you Annie...

The kids are currently watching Mickey Mouse saving Christmas (and it's not even Halloween). I bought my first Christmas present for the girls and have been thinking and planning out the rest. Slowly, very slowly, that Christmas spirit is sneaking in...even if I don't want it to! I even found a Christmas CD in my car the other day. It has NOT made it to the CD player, but you never know??!?!?! Don't worry about us, Annie! We'll be fine :).

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Kelly!!!

    I missed this! I have been so busy with crazy coupon stuff that I have been behind on blog reading. So happy, but I really really reallllllyyyy do understand! :) And I love that Christmas show. I also like the Disney's Very Merry Christmas sing along. One of our families favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this will not be a baa humbug Christmas if I have anything to do about it and actually I'll have a lot to do since we're bringing you to Christmas with us and I've even ordered warm weather just for Jaelyn!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete