Dan and I talked and we came up with a coat plan.
Jaelyn loves to check the weather online. We made a chart and have assigned her with the job of checking the weather. Once she knows the temperature, she can check the chart and it'll tell her exactly what she has to wear. There will be no more "but it's not cold outside" tantrums. We didn't come up with firm consequences for not obeying, but surprisingly, I don't think we'll have much argument from her now that she is in control of what she wears (sort of). She seemed very excited about the idea when we told her.
Sounds like a plan! You are so creative!Praying this curbs the tantrums!
ReplyDeleteCute chart and such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!!! I might need to steal it. Wait a minute, I don't think it would work quite the same here...(above 90...below 90...yeah still shorts)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea!!! Did you laminate it as well??? I think I need to buy a laminater for all of these awesome charts.
ReplyDeleteYOU are brillant. This is such a good idea!
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly, I love your chart. I hope we won't need that heavy coat section when I'm there. Mom
ReplyDelete