Allie was burning up last night when I checked her when I went to bed. Her temperature was 102.5 I gave her tylenol and set my alarm for 3 hours so I could check her and give her motrin if her fever hadn't gone down. It was a LONG night. I got up twice and I made Dan get up one time. In addition to my alarm waking me to check on her, Allie also did a lot of moaning in her sleep. Her fever has stayed right around 100 today with tylenol. She has no other symptoms.
Jaelyn had a pretty bad tummy ache last night, but it seems to be better today. Caden and I both have sore throats. I haven't taken anything up until today and finally dug into the medicine cabinet. I thought I took Tylenol Cold and Sinus day-time, but I think the box must have had day and night because I took a 3 1/2 hour nap this morning. I've been in a daze ever since. I'm thankful today is Saturday and Dan is home. I need to be more careful about the medicine I'm taking.
Praying you all feel better soon!
ReplyDelete