Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Purple Phantom, A Haircut, and a Fat Lip

This is Allie's favorite costume (the hat and the mask). I bought 3 Mardis Gras masks at a garage sale a few weeks ago. Allie loves to wear hers. She even went disguised to a birthday party last weekend. Silly girl!

Jaelyn has been begging me to cut her hair. I really wanted to let it grow, but brushing is no fun as her hair is fine and knots up very easily. Jaelyn and I went to Great Clips on Saturday morning. She says she doesn't like her new do, but I think that's more listening to me saying I don't like mine. I think she looks adorable and I am able to brush her hair again without a single complaint.
Caden fell getting out of the bath tub tonight. He caught his mouth on the corner of our ceramic tiled tub. Ouch. He cut the inside of his lip and it bled quite a bit. His teeth seem to be fine - at least nothing is loose. Poor little man - his first fat lip!

No comments:

Post a Comment