We spent an hour at the gym this morning. Caden did great. I talked his ear off on the way about playing and having fun and mommy being right outside the door. I reassured him over and over that I was coming back to get him. He did great. Allie was with him, but I never saw him playing with her (I peeked in quite a bit).
My ankle is feeling better. It's only sore if I turn or rotate my ankle - like sitting indian style on the floor still hurts. Walking in a straight line doesn't hurt. I did 20 minutes of cardio on the treatmill and even jogged 1 mile with only a 1 minute break in the middle. It wasn't a fast mile (just 8-9 minute miles), but still, I'm happy. I'm itching to have one of the trainers do the measurements again, especially the body fat percentage, but I'm giving myself a couple more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment