I love having my sewing area back. I'm making steady progress on Jaelyn's quilt. I have 1 or 2 more words to make and then I can start piecing it. I want to get it finished. I started it in April. It's time.
I found this cute fabric in a clearance bin at Joann's the other day. For $7.50, I made skirts for both girls. Allie is saving hers for her first day of school. Ahhhh! Funny, it matches Jaelyn's quilt very well.
I'm not the only one who's been sewing. Jaelyn made a lined bag and she's been working on a memory quilt made from Nana's fabrics and buttons. We took it to Joann's to buy binding material. The cashier loved her quilt and made a big deal out of how well she did. She even showed other customers :). Jaelyn was embarrassed, but I was a proud Mom.

Love the colors of them both!
ReplyDelete