Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

More Rooms Continued

(Weird...I sent a blog entry along with those last pictures but for some reason it didn't post. Trying again)

I might beat my two week record at getting us settled into a "lived in" house. I finished Jaelyn and Caden's rooms tonight. Actually, Jae has done most of her room. I took a few short cuts in Caden's room by not hanging his shelf. I'm leaving lots of pictures packed too. It's hard to justify the work when I know I'll be undoing it all in 11 1/2 months. I also finished decorating the living room. Things are shoved everywhere in the kitchen. It's going to take me a few weeks to get it all sorted out. I spent a good hour building the kids their box fortress in the basement, but they've hardly played in it. I think they are all getting too big :(. And last, I'm thankful for a gigantic storage room. Can you believe most of this stuff was in closets in our last house. We are seriously lacking in closet space here.

I still have to work on the computer/sewing room and sort out Jaelyn's classroom. Those two rooms have become the catch all. The garage is piled high and deep with empty boxes and paper. We won't tackle that until the movers come back and pick everything up! But yea! we have a garage!!! I'm much happier than I was to begin with. The house is clean and the handyman has taken care of the major issues. Once that ugly shutter gets taken care of, I'll post a family picture in front of the house or maybe I'll use the magic of photoshop ;).

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment