Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Last Week of Summer

I can't believe this is the last week of summer. It's been a fun and crazy summer with a vacation to South Dakota, an impromptu trip to Pensacola, and a 1000 mile move. We are ready to get back to our routine and make some more friends. I'm also anxious to get our homeschool show on the road. Dan has had orientation for the last week and a half. He started his master's degree for real this morning with his first class.

I'm trying to plan fun things for this week. We had family game morning this morning and the kids are playing in the pool now. They might fight at home, but they play so well together at the pool. And I love that we can walk out our back gate, cross the footbridge over the lake and be at the pool in 2 minutes.

Tomorrow, we have a date with the Washington Zoo and friends from Missouri. Only Jaelyn knows. I can't wait for the expression on Caden's face when he sees Sebastian. Oh the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment