Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Schooling Byrd

One of Jae's assignments this year will be to maintain a blog to document our year in homeschooling.  It'll include summaries of what she's learning, stories, pictures and anything else she wants to share.  It will be a private, password protected blog.  If you'd like an invitation to check-in and follow our progress, leave me a comment with your email address.  I'll share a link in the right hand column of my blog so you can find it easily.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would liike to follow it. I think it's pretty awesome your homeschooling and look forward to following your year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiley, I published your comment without thinking, but removed it to protect your email address. Steph, I need your email. I can't find it under your google profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to add me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing this adventure unfold... can you add me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be included as well. Do you still have my email address?

    Melany

    ReplyDelete